Wednesday, May 5, 2010

In need of a Therapist!

OK things have been going well started a really good healthy eating program on Monday, went for a run Tuesday and today was the day for me to go swimming. I researched the pool and found out the busy times. Deciding to avoid previously mentioned busy times I decided I would wake up at 5:15 AM and go to the pool before work....well all I can say is the swim center website LIED!!! I got to the pool around 2 minutes before they opened and there was legitimatly at least 70 people standing in the lobby and spilling out all over the side walk..I just kept on driving came home showered and went to work early.

Why Laura Why would you not just jump into the fray! THE POOL IS SCARY! If there are not enough lanes you have to share and if there are not enough to accomidate 2 people per lane you have to have more than 2 and circle swim...I have enough trouble swimming in a straight line I really don't see me being successfull at swimming in a circle!

I just don't know how this is going to work if I am to intimidated to even get out of the car at the pool...Why is there never a time that the pool is not crazy busy...is it to much to ask to have a lane to myself...am I crazy?

1 comment: