Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Are you pure?

Yesterday I had a running malfunction. After arriving at the park and putting on my ipod I realized that no sound was coming out! NO MUSIC! NO WAY...it seems that without music I can not make my feet move any faster than a 90 year old grandma. So that brings me to the question who are the freakish PURE runners who can just run using there own motivation and no musical guidance? How do you become so zen? and will I ever be able to achieve such a peaceful state of mind? I don't know about anyone else but unless I have a little Eye of the Tiger to boost me half way up a hill I fade into a walking zombie.

Never fear the malfunction was only temporary and today I was shakin my ass all the way to the 3 mile marker:)

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I hate running so much listening to music irritates me. It somehow distracts me from actually running.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were quite right...this was very witty of you. And accurate. Who in the WORLD can run without music? I find it sad and distracting.

    ReplyDelete